If you’re interested in engaging me for consulting services, I tend to work on projects functioning as a project manager, test manager, or a strategic advisor on development methodology and process.
For teams and companies looking to develop better software, I:
- help teams and organizations implement agile development practices
- help teams and organizations review their current testing practices and update them to leverage new tools and techniques
- help design and build software testing organizations, teams, and processess
- help organizations make strategic hires by assisting with job definition and technical interviews
- help make cultural changes as part of a broader effort to address some systemic problem
For projects looking to deliver specific solutions, I:
- manage projects
- manage testing efforts
- develop test plans and strategies
- identify and develop technical solutions to testing problems
- develop test assets and execute testing
I prefer small short term projects but if the right long-term or full-time project comes along, I’m happy to do it. I rarely find that I need to take on a single project full time in order to provide value to the project team. Contact me if you’re interested in finding out about availability or specific services.